Pre-planned preventative drain maintenance enables you to minimise the risk of blockages that may lead to flooding and sewage leaks and, in turn, damage, disruption and financial cost to your business.
It is impossible to avoid every drainage emergency, yet a comprehensive and well-planned preventative maintenance contract for your drainage systems covering drains, gullies, interceptor pits, gutters, downpipes, tanks, pipes and pumps might help you to protect your property and business from unnecessary damage and disruption.
- Costs are planned for and budgets set
- Equipment and human resources are scheduled in for the clean
- Drain maintenance is a cost-effective option in comparison to emergency call out rates
- Planned drain maintenance reduces risk
CDS Ltd undertakes preventative drain maintenance work for many of the UK”s leading manufacturers, property developers, facilities management companies, local authorities, hoteliers and care providers. We can tailor a maintenance programme to suit your specific requirements, which can be carried out at a time convenient to you.
As part of your bespoke drain maintenance programme we can offer:
- Down-pipe cleaning
- Foul and storm drain cleaning
- Guttering cleaning
- Waste and surface water gullies
- Cleaning and descaling of sinks, showers, baths and urinals
- Grease traps drained and cleaned
- CCTV drain surveys
If necessary we can work at night to ensure no disruption to your operating hours. In addition, when it comes to larger clients, CDS Ltd has the resources to provide a full time presence at a site at which an interruption to a production line due to drainage problems could incur significant costs in lost output.
Don't let your drains get the better of your business – contact CDS Ltd today on 01268 527335 and see how we can reduce risk and help you create a better, cleaner working environment.